- The curious death of Sherlock Holmes scholar Richard Lancelyn Green;
- Baroness Eloise de Bosquet and the mystery of Floreana;
- The strange odyssey of William Seabrook — writer, adventurer, cannibal;
- JLB Smith’s obsessive search for the coelacanth;
- The cult that promised eternal life;
- The unexpectedly appalling story of Madalyn Murray O’Hair and the American Atheists;
- Leonard Lawson — comic book artist and killer;
- Padre Pio, Italy’s celebrity stigmatic;
- The strange fate of Napoleon’s penis and other illustrious male members;
- Ferdinand Sauerbruch — the senile surgeon;
- Murder and mayhem among the Hare Krishnas;
- The enduring enigma of ‘Somerton Man’;
Posts related to this book
My Bones and My Flute: Remembering Edgar Mittelholzer
David Kerekes explores childhood and two novels by Edgar Mittelholzer, My Bones and My Flute and The Piling of Clouds (with reference to Colin Wilson).
What is Biblio-Curiosa?
The do-it-yourself publishing aesthetic. A conversation with Chris Mikul about Biblio-Curiosa and the small world of fanzines.