From the dankest rat hole basements to flash arenas here is a wild ride through rock’n’roll’s nightmare moments. Rife with hellfire confessionals straight from the bruised lips of hundreds of jobbing bands Gigs From Hell strips the mythology and starry-eyed allure of life on the road to its barest essentials puke rip-offs come-downs and the odd stab at glory.
Collected and translated from drunken rock-speak by speedball music writer Sleazegrinder, Gigs From Hell is a rare glimpse into what its really like to live and survive at the front-line of the music industry no holds barred full speed ahead the most cringe-worthy moments fully intact.
Foreword by Vadge Moore drummer for the Dwarves.
- One of the funniest, most shocking, and most honest portrayals of rock music to date
- Features over 300 international bands, from obscure to well known
- First book by Sleazegrinder, Boston’s “sleazy rock journalist”
- Will appeal to anyone who has ever picked up a guitar!
- A gig from hell — every band has had one!